Call To Action!
Today is #GivingTuesday! You can help CASA SHaW by making a secure donation at:
CASA SHaW has unexpectedly lost 1/3 of its annual funding for three years due to federal grant cuts. Through the efforts of board, staff, volunteers, and donors, we've been able to make up these lost revenues for FY 13/14. That is the good news. Even with this success we need to continue to raise funds to sustain us through 12/31/15.
Our top priority is to continue serving the children to whom we are currently appointed. We are doing everything we can, including cost cutting measures, to continue serving these kids in need. Many of our children have long-standing relationships with their advocates, and it is imperative that they not have yet another adult let them down.
We at CASA SHaW would like to extend our thanks to the Larini Family Foundation for its recent grant of $3000 and to Ethicon for its grant of $10,000, all in support of our advocacy mission. Let's keep up the good work and build on our successes moving forward!
How You Can Help
150 Boulevard, Suite 4B
Washington, NJ 07882
- Share the good work which CASA does with family and friends. Encourage their financial support.
- Donate stock
- Submit your donation as a matching gift with your company
- Serve on our PR/Marketing committee and share your expertise on upcoming fundraising events
- Become a "CASA Crew" member and help with short-term projects
- Follow us on Twitter (@CASA_SHaW) and like us on Facebook to learn more about the work we do.
We appreciate your continued help and support. We need you now more than ever. We are confident that if we all do our part, we can overcome this challenge.
With Kindest Regards,
If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected please contact:
New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services
1-877 NJ ABUSE (1-877-652-2873)